355 thoughts on “AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Toll Free Number – Customer care Helpline Contact Phone No & Email Address

1. Lingamneni Bharathi Lakshmi

Sir,I didn’t get yuvanestam money from April and May I do ekey and attendence 3april and 27may please tell the reason.

2. Devi

Toll free numbers are working 24/7 but they didn’t pick the call and didn’t give proper response this not correct way to workout. So many people are not getting the money.

3. Md rahila sultana

I am rahila Sultana I can’t received yuvanestam money..i am graduated.I apply yuvanestam before 5 months back,iam not received any money.plz I request u to send a call me tune number in krishna district..I call 1100 but it is not a krishna district number they tell us it is a telangana number..

4. Chekka naveengupta

Hi nenu apply chesi two months iendhi antha perfect ga vundhi but naku enka amount padaleydhu so tell me reason chepandi already oka month ye vehicle lakapoina four wheeler vunnatu chupinchindhi tarwata rectify iendhi but naku e month kuda padaleydhu

5. Laksmi

There is a time to apply for mukhyamantri yuvanestam.i have all information but not registering for the scheme.your bio metric not validate.say me what want to do.

6. G.SIVA

IAM SIVA MY YUVANESTHAM INCOME NOTV COMMING IAM PRESSING OPTOUT SO PLEACE OPTIN OPTION

7. keerthi.maradapu

i didnt get mukyamantri yuvanestham money to my account because of i’m having old pf and esi but i’m already claimed..

8. KAKUNURI SURESH KUMAR REDDY

Hi sir my ne is suresh kumar my biometric last month 26th complete money is not cmg my account wts problem please say me sir

9. Sripurapu Sai Sravanthi

Hi sir,i have problem i got married then surname was changed in Aadhar.. in certificate name and Aadhar name was not same (surname).. registered was failure the toll free number not connected what will have to do

10. Nagamani

I didn’t get any reply for yuvanestham…….. I Am graduated but ., I Am not satisfy with Jamestown pls how I can

11. Naidu

Sir,I raised grievance for ration card for mukyamantri yuvanestham.I upload ration card please solve the grievance. I applied for mukyamantri yuvanestham in 28/01/2019

12. Jareena khatoon

I have applied.i submitted grevience of not having 4 wheeler…but system is not responding.i called to 1100 also but they were also not responding sir….

13. k gowtham kishore

14. K.K.RAJASEKHAR

IAM Rajasekhar.e month nenu rendu sarlu biometric pettanu.kani, date 9march ayindhi.intha varakku amount ra ledhu sir.endhukku reason tell me