358 thoughts on “AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Toll Free Number – Customer care Helpline Contact Phone No & Email Address

1. Laxmi

Hai…….. Ap mukhyamantri yuva nestham scheme.
    Perasent month 1000/-amount. Not created my account. Plz information content numbers

2. Venkatesh

hi sir and madam nenu appley chaisi 3 months ayendi but naku tiliyadhu fringer print veaiyalli ani e month 5 th ki veaisanu ekyse but amount Inka raledu plc check and amount add me

3. zzzz

Sir na AADAR nember MUKYAMANTRI YUVANESTHAM ki connect ledu antunnaru.

4. Kommoju vijayadurga

Hi sir,
    Kommoju vijayadurga.Narsipatnam.visakha Dist.
    So nerudogabruthi apply November lo chesanu.net center lo opitin option click chesaru.toll free ki call chesthe e-sava ki vellamannaru.optin clickcheimante ,chesaru.kani okkasari kuda amount padaledu.1100 ki call chesthe more time optin options click chesaru,meeku amount radu annaru.sorry the mistake sir, please the my problem Sir

5. D srinivasarao

I mistaken option out button is pressing yes, so please modify and please release yuvanestham fund, I have no job…

6. Bhaskar

Hi. I am having problem with ekyc and I am from Andhra Pradesh

7. Vijaya Marapureddy

Hi sir, I have registered in yuva nestham scheme. I am not having any 4 wheeler even my family members also not having but the system is showing the 4 wheeler problem. Please tell how to resolve it sir.

8. Krishna

Toll number not working, email not going.
    Can someone help me on this issue.

9. Kondru gopi

Sir
    I Have applied mukhyamantri-yuvanestam but it show my family having 4wheler vehicle ,
    Actually my family doesn’t have any 4wheler vehicle
    Please tell me the solution

10. Prabhavathi

Hi,my aadhar is links with bank.but when i trying to apply to yuvanestam it is giving aadhar seeding is missing with bank .please check it sir.as i have already checked with bank again.they told me that aadhar is linked with bank.

11. Venkataseshamma

Hello Sir
    This is venkataseshamma
    I applied for the yuvanestham in October month
    I received only one month after that my account has blocked so I linked another bank to NPCI link
    I visited more than times to bank they are saying
    Your account was linked,but amount is not credited to me,so I tried another way ,I opened I new bank account also again I linked with NPCI also
    Untill I am getting any amount from yuvanestham
    Every month i am spending 50rs for bio metric
    Untill I didn’t get one rupee also
    Please solve my problem
    This coming March I want to take money

12. Kavitha

That toll free number not working, trying from last one month.pls help us

13. Suhiths

Sir,
    Ekyc kosam meseva ki velithe not working in Ekyc thumb ani chepparu. What we can do sir. Toll free number not working. Ela aithe Ela. Asalu emi process sir I did. At least meseva lo system work chesela chudandi. This is ur responsibility. Feb month amount rates.

14. Shaik nizamuddin

Hi sir naa a/c no.ki aadhaar link active lo undi kaani apply chesthe a/c aadhaar ki link cheyaledu ani chupisthundi.

1. DhanaLakshmi Damireddy

sir Account number ki Aadhar Activelo undhi sir,kani link cheyaledhu ani chupistundhi sir .