358 thoughts on “AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Toll Free Number – Customer care Helpline Contact Phone No & Email Address

1. Nunsavathu lakshmi tirupatamma

Hello sir i am degree student I applied for the yuvanestam but the otp is not come to my phone,but i am already linking my phone number with my aadhar so why the otp is not comes please I request all of us to solve the problem as soon as possible
    With regards
    Lakshmi

2. Neelam Sunanda

Respected sir/Madam, I am not getting any kind of Yuvanestam Unemployent money. But when i tried to register its giving the message that ia m enrolled. I have inquired from bank also. Except my Aadhar number rest of all the details were given wrong. Please support me in this.

3. Divya

Sir addar number ki bank account link chesanu but apply chestu unte error vastundi…. customer number ki call cheste not respond…ila aithe Ela sir..chala mandhiki money kuda ravadam ledu…waste ga pettaru emo e scheme

4. Shivakumar

Sir, Na grievance pending lo vundi no response. Degree hyd lo chesanu. What the solution?

5. Rapolu venkatesh

Hi sir,
    Dis is Rapolu venkatesh.
    I applied yuvanestam.credited 1rupee but not credited 999rupees .I applied 2 months back

6. Krishna bhargavi

Sir my payment was not credited this money….is there is any problem plz inform me….

7. SIVA PRASAD PALAKAYALA

Dear sir,

I HAVE DONE MY E-KYC ON JANUARY MONTH FOR FEB ALLOWANCE.

Now we are in 09.02.2019 still not getting the amount of Rs=1000.00 which is you providing the Unemployed gift.

Kindly confirm the status.

8. Jhansi

Hi sir naa a/c no.ki aadhaar link active lo undi kaani apply chesthe a/c aadhaar ki link cheyaledu ani chupisthundi

1. Divya

Madem same problem nadhi kudaa …. customer care ki try cheste not working ani vastundi

9. Arava venkata ramana

Govt negleting ekyc fingerprints kosam nirudyogabruthi mee seva centers can change ekkadina veyadaniki permission evandi plz next election vasthunnai permission evandi plz

10. Karunakar Rao

Respected Sir,
    My name is K. Karunakar Rao. I have done biometric attendance. But, still I haven’t received your Yuva Nestam gift payment, eventhough today is 7th.
    So, plz kindly grant me my request.
    Thank you Sir.

11. ramesh

sir i am ramesh from west godavari .
    so february finger fints vesanu kani allowance not credit

12. Kiran

Hi, I have given ekyc for month of January , money did not credited to my account , can you please look into my issues , is there any issue with done ekyc by other outside meeseva center.
    Can you give me the list of ekyc centers in Hyderabad

Regards,