347 thoughts on “AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Toll Free Number – Customer care Helpline Contact Phone No & Email Address

1. Viswabrahmanamanu Revathi

Sir, I didn’t yet received money from u in my account I.e1000 rs.Whatz the prblm I don’t know but I tried to cal for the toll free no.still no one can lift the cal & I didnt get back any cals from them.I applied in sep but Oct in my account 1 re credited but 999 I didn’t received.After Oct I received in Nov & DEC itself.Again y I don’t know u did he same in this month.I’m an unemployee so its my request to charge on my comment.So plsss rply watz d issues in my dtls

2. A nagarjuna

Swami miku dandalu swami miku 5 months no yuvanestham pl sir help me naku money vasthe miku otto vestha

3. ANusha

Sir nenu octomber lo unemployement scheme ki apply chesa select ayyina enthavaraku Naku money credit avvaledhu plz solved my problem

4. Vani

I am also living in Hyderabad for job searching can u please tell me the place where I provide my biometric in Hyderabad .

5. Kishore

Your given toll free nors 1100 is not working anymore from last 2 months .And mail not found .

We are unemployed but not beggers .
    worst service from the government in AP history.

Worst …worst worst worst… Scheme

6. Bhavani

Hello sir nenu yuvanestam ki apply chasanu ee month naku mny transfer ayinatu vundi but naku na account lo mny padaledu help line no ki call chasina kalavatladu so what’s the problem plz give me the rly

7. Pavan

Waste ap government released Yuvanestam program .. definitely fail next elections I call so many times MESSVA centre but no one take my issue..

8. Annam Ramya sree

Sir, I am eligible for the yuvanestham but it was showing an error that you are not a graduate . I tried to talk with them by using toll free 1100 but it was not working. And they are receiving cal without any responsibility.Can you please help me out from this.

9. Vimala

Sir till now I didn’t get my money and I had the issue I called to help line number also but I didn’t get it as son as possible provide me

10. Saikumar

Sir I didn’t get mony this month after my biometric was completed in Jan 2nd what’s pblm .Last few months i get the mony

11. Partha swaroop

Sir i didn’t get the amount this month even after my biometric authentication given in meeseva on 2nd january 2018. Regarding this i tried to call helpline number but after dailing it is showing that i need to verify the number and dail again. Later i tried to pin a mail but it is also not working. It is showing that email address is not found. So pls look into the issue sir and solve it as soon as possible.

12. Sujata

Changes like biometric should be done in native mandal only..should be notified to the candidates before itself..because of this i couldnt complete my kyc as i was in ellure right now..

1. saagr

waste of time its, we dont want to use this yuvanestam services.the main reason is AP government fools educated students they should not provide any jobs for unemployed people its very sad and so many people could not get money due to “biometric issues” and “bank issues”. so please do hardwork for getting job dont waste time for yuvanestam services.

13. Santhosh

Providing biometric fingerprint in particular mandal (in native district) is an very embarrassing situation.. providing biometric fingerprint is same anywhere…is it will change in particular mandal…then why this condition please provide facility to make biometric fingerprint in any state 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

1. tollfreenumbers Post author

If you are in Hyderabad then, lucky you are!. In Hyderabad in some areas some people are doing yuva nestam KYC. So, you can give your bio-metric their. If you are in Hyderabad and looking for bio-metric then, give me a replay.

1. Santhosh

I belongs to Kurnool district,alur taluku but iam in Anantapur ,, for searching job ….if I go to my village 3/4 of amount will be required…for 1/4 amount I have to go…..for better use this amount please provide facility to provide biometric fingerprint in any state 🙏🙏🙏🙏

2. Soujanya Lella

I m also living in Hyderabad for job searching can you please tell me the place where I provide my biometric in Hyd

1. P sivaram

In Ashok Nagar they are taking biometric from 27th of every month

3. hemanth

sir i am in hyderabad. I do not coplete by ekyc. please give the contact information

4. Vani

Yes, nenu Hyderabad lo untunna.. byometric ee areas,ekada untundhi chopandi

5. Vani

Hi thank you for bio metric in Hyderabad..however this number is not reachable can you please help me with any other num or any other option.

14. Nagendra kumar

Sir.. I have been trying to put a thumb in meeseva… It captured my thumb….. But it shows always authorization failed….. Could u please check it and activate server soon.